Beginning this November in the new Parish Life Center is the CAO Saint John’s Concert Series for 2019-2020. Concerts will be on every second Thursday of the month. Register online and save by buying the Complete Concert Series Package or register for each individual one month prior to the concert date. All proceeds from the concerts will support the CYO/CAO programs which will help us to continue to provide beautiful music and instruction at minimal to no cost to our community! Concerts now all begin at 7pm! No one is turned away due to financial considerations.
2019 – 2020 Concert Schedule
- October 10, 2019 – Smokin’ (An Eagles, Boston, Styx Tribute Band)- $30 per person
- November 14, 2019 – Paul Todd Sr. & Jr. – $25 per person
- December 12, 2019 – Saint John’s Annual Christmas Concert- Free
- January 9, 2020 – An Evening of Pop, Rock, and Motown- $30 per person
- February 20, 2020 – Paradise Coastman Barbershop- $15 per person
- March 12, 2020 – JOP Ave Maria Concert -A Night of Opera, Sacred, and Choral Music- $25 per person
- April 16, 2020v- Bryl Cream Concert- $20 per person
- May 14, 2020 – Dan Miller-Dan Heck Quartet Jazz Concert – $25 per person
- June 11, 2020 – Angela Massey present a Flute and Harp Recital- $15 person
Save and purchase our Complete Series Package online here which includes all concerts and free entrance into our special Summer Concert featuring our Contemporary 5pm Mass Band called Rise.Complete Series package is only for $150 per person!